Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jason Embry's Blogs

I found Jason Embry's blogs in the Austin Statesman. I found him to be very informative and direct with his blogging. His blogs at times do seem like he is trying to be far and impartial. He gives great information and logical explanations to his critiques.

His informative blog on the health care reform was one of the best I have seen. It gave an excellent format to what the health care reform was all about and where to find certain information that would make it easier to understand the complicated maze.

I liked his fairness to give both sides their due process, but there were times when I did find him, putting his views on certain subjects. I must admit, it is his blog and he is entitle to put his personal views on line.

Over all his blog is one of the fairest and most informative blogs I have come across. It's almost like an informative platform for him to let the readers know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment